CLICK HERE TO JOIN BANANAZ VIA ZOOM ON SUNDAY JUNE 4TH 12 NOON EST
Link will be active at time of meeting. Looking forward to great cases and always fantastic discussions!
Click here to join our mailing list
Basic and Advanced Neurovascular ANAtomy Zoom — BANANAZ — is an online interactive meeting dedicated to neurovascular education. We are not a passive experience webinar. You can speak up, chat, and learn.
The format is a combination of lecture / presentation given by BANANAZ core or guest faculty, followed by discussion and embo club format case presentations. Anyone can submit cases for embo club — please email email@example.com if you want to present. Cases should be 10-15 minutes long, to allow for discussion, which is really what this is about.
- Feb 26th — embo club — Video Recording
- Drs. Michihiro Tanaka (spinal epidural fistula)
- Sophia Janjua (parasagittal convexity / SSS fistula)
- Dodi Boccardi (two direct CC fistulas 20 years apart, highlighting evolution of neurovascular treatments)
- Tibor Becske (dorsal wall/blister pseudoaneurysm Pipe / retrograde PCOM coil)
- and Guglielmo Pero (spinal micro avm / fistula).
- Truly fantastic discussions for all cases!
- May 11th — embo club — no video — come and see
- April 13th — embo club — no video — come and see
- March 9th — Face Transplant and Delayed Aneurysmal SAH — Video Recording
- February 9th — Intracranial Hypotension / CSF Venous Fistula and more — Video Recording
- January 12th — ABC-WIN Val d’Isere in Honor of session — cases / discussion — Video Recording
- December 8th — Orbit and Transorbital Interventions — Video Recording
- November 3rd — Falcotentorial Fistula — Video Recording
- October 6th — Craniocervical Junction Lecture and Embo Club — Video Recording
- September 1st — Spinal Vascular Anatomy Lecture and Embo Club — Video Recording
- August 4th — Practical Neurovascular Embryology Lecture and Embo Club — Video Recording
- July 7th — Virtual Embo Club / New Fellows Welcome Video Recording
- June 30th — Neurovascular Fellows Graduation Day Video Recording
- June 23rd — Virtual Embo Club
- June 16th — Venous Aspects of Neurovascular Disease Video Recording
- June 9th — Virtual Embo Club
- June 2nd — Posterior Fossa Veins Video Recording
- May 26th — Virtual Embo Club
- May 19th — Deep Venous System Video Recording
- May 12th — Virtual Embo Club
- May 5th — Cavernous Sinus Video Recording
- April 28th — Virtual Embo Club
- April 21st — Venous Sinuses Video Recording Group Chat Record
- April 14th — Virtual Embo Club
- April 7th — Superficial Venous System. Video Recording Group Chat Record
- March 31st — Virtual Embo Club Inaugural Meeting
Finally, we periodically release some narrated videos of cases with good anatomical or other learning points, available on www.youtube.com/neuroangio channel. Many more are found on the “Case Library” page
Questions, comments, feedback: email firstname.lastname@example.org